Niagara Orchard & Vineyard Corp (Niagara Grape and Louth & Niagara Orchards) diversified in 2013 to include custom vineyard management as part of its considerable array of farm services.
The new entity providing high quality and efficient vineyard services on both sides of the canal is Niagara Vineyard Custom Work (NVCW). The NVCW office is at 4000 Jordan Road, in NOVC’s Jordan Station location.
NVCW delivers all services required to make it one stop shopping for all your vineyard needs. We can manage your vineyard fully, or provide advice and/or occasional labor or equipment services for specific jobs.
After a successful first few years in the difficult 2013 and 2014 vintage, NVCW has attracted more clients for 2015. We thank those vineyard owners and managers for their business and encourage any parties interested in our services to ask our clients about us.
NVCW’s strengths include:
- Access to the resources of NOVC – a reputable, long-standing supplier to the orchard & vineyard industry in Niagara since 1926
- Experienced staff & labor crews that are closely supervised.
- Leading edge equipment like our new leaf blower and harvester with sorting technology.
- Thoughtful management to help you attain the highest and best use of your site. We don’t just prune and pick – we help you with long-term planning to maximize the return on your investment
- Leadership from Phil Clarke who has a proven track record in Niagara for quality, attention to detail, and a genuine interest in helping winemakers produce great wines. Phil is registered as a Viticultural Consultant with the Grape Growers of Ontario.
For more information, please email Phil or call him directly at 905-650-2247.